Organize Movies (Smart Playlist or not)
zestef Wrote:No problem, my problematic is not very easy to explain.ConfusedRegards

Tragically there is no consensus across media players for naming the most common elements in the software.. covers, folders, directories, shares, media, videos, movies.. and confusion and misunderstandings are common.

zestef Wrote:I've a very simple file structure, 5 Folders: TV Shows, Movies, French Movies, Movies Already Seen, French Movies Already Seen.

XBMC doesn't support structured libraries yet, but that doesn't stop us (and the call for it is loud).

zestef Wrote:All my movies have .nfo file with full metadata (scraped with Metabrowser) With the exception of the watched status who is not stored in my nfo (not supported by mediabrowser and not very well supported by xbmc...)

I moved off metabrowser when it went to paid version, I don't see the watched status as an issue... hitting 'W' on the keyboard toggles that status with the movie in focus. Whole directories can be toggled in the same way with individual movies excepted. If that system is cumbersome, then check out Trakt, it puts your collection online for watched/unwatched status.

zestef Wrote:My problem is that i would like to have a display by genre view for each of my smart playlist like the one for the main video library "VideoLibrary,MovieGenres" in skin code)

The smartplaylist can incorporate multiple rules..

zestef Wrote:Yes maybe i could try a Eden Build.

Yes, a lot to gain here... Screen shot of my filemode

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by PatK - 2011-10-02, 17:59
[No subject] - by zestef - 2011-10-02, 22:20
[No subject] - by PatK - 2011-10-02, 23:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organize Movies (Smart Playlist or not)0