[USER-REVIEW] MS-Tech CI70 (Case)
Hi everyone,

Amelandbor asked me to do a little review about the CI70 Case from MS-Tech

At first a little background:
I'm using 3 Apple TVs 2G in my apartment and i wanted to get "ambilight" (aka boblight aka adalight aka atmolight) behind my tv. Sadly the ATV2 has no usb host support, so i needed a new Media Center PC.

I searched the forums and i choosed the AMD Fusion as my intended Plattform.

I also wanted to get a picopsu and no fans, so there is no noise.

At next i needed a small as possible case. I search mini-box.com for cases, had a looked at the Origin M10 and nohting seems to fit my requirements or my wallet. At last i walked to my local pc store and there i found the MS-Tech CI70.

It was quite amazing. Full Aluminium chassis, inbuilt power supply, nice design and that for 60 bucks (€Wink. I purchased it.

At home i found out that it's really good hadled. The whole chassis consists of 3 mm (i think) aluminium and it is really heavy for its size.

After fitting all components (just the mini itx mainboard) in the case i hooked everything to my tv and started the pc with a kill-a-watt. It uses 21 Watt in Idle. I think the power brick or the internal psu are not the efficient parts, but it is ok.

I made some pictures for you. I hope they are ok, if anybody needs better or larger pictures, i could take some at day Wink.

Messages In This Thread
[USER-REVIEW] MS-Tech CI70 (Case) - by regnets - 2012-01-09, 12:49
[No subject] - by regnets - 2012-01-09, 13:21
[No subject] - by eskro - 2012-01-09, 14:56
[No subject] - by Amelandbor - 2012-01-09, 22:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[USER-REVIEW] MS-Tech CI70 (Case)0