IOGEAR Wireless Mini Keyboard - Review
IOGEAR GKM571R Black USB RF Wireless Mini Keyboard with Trackball, Scroll Wheel and Backlight LED

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6823176024

I purchased this on a discount code provided with Newegg's e-mail specials. Its regular price is 79.99 but with the discount code it was 39.99 and I have seen it on sale twice since I bought mine.

Its small, slightly larger then palm sized. But not like phone size small. It requires a reach to get your thumb all the way accost it. The USB dongle is small also and has a resting spot in the battery compartment of the device when its not in use. You can and I did plug the USB dongle in upside down. It's that small, which is a good thing as it doesn't stick out much to get bent by something. The track ball is small. It feels cheep and requires good manual dexterity to operate. However it is accurate and ounce I got use to it I was fine with it. The back light is perfect. Activated by a light sensor and touch its not on till you need it. It has a function key for secondary key strokes and the up, down, right, left keys are secondary (only really con I could see) but its has a forward, back buttons as primary so web browsing is fast. Its distance was great. 35 feet at least and about 5 feet around a corner. Another cool feature was that when your in a sleep state just open the lid and it wakes up.

Overall I love this keyboard it was a great find for $40

Messages In This Thread
IOGEAR Wireless Mini Keyboard - Review - by Jetster - 2012-03-13, 04:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IOGEAR Wireless Mini Keyboard - Review0