Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
I follow this thread for a while, also arm-netbook irc and ml. Great to hear that something's going on. I'm new to crosscompiling but I already managed to compile the parts (uboot, kernel etc.) and create a bootable sd-card with an debian rootfs for my mele. To go on with compiling an testing the xbmc, mali and x11 stuff I'd be glad to get some hints, where to find some help about a right set-up for a cross-compile-environment and howto do the thing itself. I'd prefer to get a sid-armhf as target-system, crosscompiled in a sid-amd64 virtual machine. Although using and playing with linux for years, I'm still a bit confused and unsure about mixing compilers, debian and ubuntu binarys etc. on different systems (Of course I know, thats not the best idea to use armel-bins on i386 ;-).
So I'd be glad to get some hints where to find further information. Perhaps it would be also practicable do a short entry in the wiki....
Thanks and sorry for hijacking the thread....

rella

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by rellla - 2012-09-26, 12:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15