Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
(2012-11-09, 20:55)drachensun Wrote: I got a request for my binary via email so I've uploaded it. However Guillaume's page looks a lot more complete.

http://pengpod.com/pengwiki/index.php?title=XBMC

I suppose your image is armhf since you've got it running in what looks like the ALIP rootfs (or is it another rootfs with LXDE ?).
Edit: Oups, I should have tried it first, this is indeed an armel image.

I've cross-compiled XBMC armhf, and run it (I run a modified version (for armhf and linaro) of the script: xbmc-watchdog.sh) in Linaro ALIP 12.10, but it get relatively fps in the main menu (between 5fps to 12 fps). What kind of fps do you get in the main menu?

I've also got some issues playing video, it starts with hardware rendering (according to the log), but I can't play video, and the serial console gets flooded with messages like:
Quote:[DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:216 in img_sw_para_to_reg

I've also tried to disable lightdm: echo "manual" | sudo tee -a /etc/init/lightdm.override
So that it skips the X11 things, and I just access the command line, but it fails to start completely (EGL issue).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by cnxsoft - 2012-11-11, 09:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15