iOS Creating a new skin for iPhone / iPod and iPad
Photo 
Hello community. I just installed XBMC on my iPhone and although I love it, I have to say that my thick fingers cannot stand the default touch skin. I have also heard others complaining about it (I feel you, my sausage-fingered brothers). I am a web and application designer with a specialization on usability, unfortunately I have no XBMC skinning experience and I'm really too busy to start learning now.

I was thinking that we could bring together a small team and create a new skin for iOS, that would work well on both the iPhone and the iPad (or create two versions). I could handle the user experience and design easily, I will need some skinning pros though to code the skin and help me make a list of requirements (UI pages etc). I already have the basic idea and I think it would be really nice.

Anyone interested, post a comment and we will see what we can and can't do. It would also be great if the creator(s) of the default touch skin took part in this project, their experience on touch skin development would be a huge help.

Let's make something extraordinary!

Teo.

Messages In This Thread
Creating a new skin for iPhone / iPod and iPad - by teomaragakis - 2012-04-07, 15:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating a new skin for iPhone / iPod and iPad0