[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
Hi guys,
First of all thanks to everyone involved in this project to make XBMC such an amazing software!
I have been using XBMC on a Raspberrt Pi for a few weeks now and what bugged me the most was the time it took to list my huge library within XBMC Official Remote. Each time I would try to open the "Artists" list it would take almost 1 minute! Things were barely usable at this point!
Thanks to the most recent release things just got a lot better! Thank you for enabling caching on the device! This is a live saver! :-)
However, it caches only things you have already browsed so each time I list another artist releases it take ages to show up! Here is my own little request, ... wouldn't it be possible to force the device to cache the whole library first and proceed with incremental updates when necessary ?
I've been using iPeng (for Squeezebox) for some time now and this is how they proceed. Browsing through the library is super fast and the device update its cache at application startup when the library has been updated.
Thanks again for your time and hard work!

Messages In This Thread
Problems on iPhone 4S - by Playgod - 2013-02-16, 15:50
Genre lists empty - by erickatz - 2013-02-22, 03:12
RE: Genre lists empty - by joethefox - 2013-02-22, 09:59
RE: Genre lists empty - by joethefox - 2013-02-22, 17:46
RE: Genre lists empty - by GFunkAllstar - 2013-02-22, 11:46
Control XBMC with Iphone - by oeglen - 2013-03-17, 16:13
RE: [released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS - by srfwx - 2013-04-25, 11:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8