OS X XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot...
Hi Memphiz Smile I'm smiling right now just because you answered me and some help from a developer is always appreciated.
I never thought that XBMC is the problem. Just my nooby skills. Even that until now I thought from myself, that I'm not such a huge noob in IT-Skills.
puh so where should we start?
Yes sure: I've turned on the airplay settings in XBMC. Should I turn off the iTunes audio remote sharing option under the devices tab (Sorry dunno the english word for it since my itunes is running in german and I dont get it to give me an option to switch to english). I've done that 20-times, on-off-on-off (changed nothing!)...

You've mentioned the wireless-device-seperation. I cannot find this option in my router settings. All I can find is the Wireless Distribution System (WDS) option. I've tried to add the MAC-adress of my Mini to it and set the Lazy WDS to enable and the WDS Subnet to Enable but that didn't changed anything.

How can I fire up XBMC in window-mode to check via BonjourBrowser what Services XBMC is running?

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot... - by Multisaft - 2012-04-27, 15:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot...0