Is there a better way to do this?
(2012-05-04, 20:05)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 22:17)Aenima99x Wrote: Ok one last question - How do I set the variable to detect what day I want the image to be? Do I need to hardcode all of the day0, day1, etc or is there some wildcard I can use? I see that the readme says Day%i.FanartCode, but that doesn't seem to work.
<value>$INFO[Window.Property(Day0.FanartCode),special://skin/extras/weather_icons/,.png]</value>

you have to hardcode them. jmarshall is workin on a new way of parsing the xml tags (which makes it possible to use $INFO[] inside $INFO[] for example afaik), but atm you have to create every single item.

Yeah I figured as much and went ahead and hardcoded them all.

(2012-05-03, 21:37)Aenima99x Wrote: I've created a variables.xml and put in the code for the variable name and added the changes to the MyWeather.xml, but I keep getting this error
Quote:Label Formating: $VAR[Weather_Icons] is not defined
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Edit - Apprently it helps to add variables.xml to the includes.xml and then put the <includes> tags in the variables.xml

you´re doing something wrong then. look at the implementation in other skins, no need to put variables in includes.

Yup I was doing it wrong, got it sorted out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a better way to do this? - by Aenima99x - 2012-05-04, 20:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a better way to do this?0