[Eden] Subtitles stop appearing near the end of a movie
Okay, it happened again - this time watching a TV show. The last 4 subtitles were missing. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any log messages related to the issue, yet I've paste2'd the whole log anyway:

http://paste2.org/p/2040179

So, I have a nasty issue which doesn't show up in the logs and is virtually impossible to reproduce in a reasonable time frame while having no clue as to what might cause it. Any ideas? If you have any clue which commit or set of commits could have triggered this bug, I'll be happy to revert to some older XBMC revision but I'm not up for e.g. trying out XBMCbuntu or XBMC for Windows to track down an issue that surfaces once every two weeks or so...

For the record, I'm using XBMC on Gentoo. It was compiled with --disable-external-libraries. Of course I have updated some other system libraries in the meantime but I'm not able to exactly pinpoint the moment this issue arose so that doesn't change anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Eden] Subtitles stop appearing near the end of a movie - by Kempniu - 2012-05-30, 22:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden] Subtitles stop appearing near the end of a movie0