ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS
Hi Board,

Firstly apologies if this query has been raised and answered in a previous post.

Firstly my set up. I am running XBMC on my SeasonPass Jailbroken ATV2 (tethered), originally installed via Firecore aTV Flash black. Everything was running smoothly until earlier this morning. Having unplugged my ATV2, i tried a tethered restart and SeasonPass informed me of an update, which of course I installed, requiring a new IPSW to be installed and the ATV being restored.

I now have a problem having reinstalled XBMC, that when adding the file sources for TV Shows and Movies all files are being scraped and put into my library, however when i try to play them at least 80% of the files, i get the message "file no longer available, would you like to remove from library". Having removed the sources and cleaned the library, restarted XBMC several times, uninstalled and reinstalled through Firecore, i was still unable to solve the issue. I then tried to add the shares by SAMBA, however on the problem folders, I was given the ERROR 2: Share not available. I have also tried a complete uninstall with all components removed and reinstall through SSH and still nothing.

Running Firecore's Media Player I am able to access all files by Samba, I am also able to access all files via NFS on my DUNE HD.

I have also checked my QNAP settings and NFS is enabled.

I was watching these problematic programs on XBMC yesterday without any problems (in fact the best media experience I have had so far).

Hopefully someone can help.

Kind Regards

Ben

Messages In This Thread
ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS - by bnbryden - 2012-05-12, 20:23
ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS - by Memphiz - 2012-05-13, 22:55
ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS - by Cranial - 2012-05-14, 09:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS0