MCE Remote Turn ON HTPC FOUND! w/DONGLE in front of your CASE!
(2012-06-23, 13:53)Ghostdivision Wrote: Oh wow, so just to clarify, and i only ask one more time just to be sure because I will likely spend a decent amount on an htpc so i need to be sure.....

i can purchase any motherboard i like and this will wake my pc from s5!?

Last time i ask but spending hundreds i need to be sure.

Also curious why eskro does not mention this in his guide yet? This would be the easiest solution ever!

Thank you in advance.

Eskro has not updated his guides.... he has been busy at the moment. There are many things that need to be updated like power supplies too but that will require a lot of work because that will change pricing and such on many things...

So it's a guide .... it's not our job. I know he is tired too. Boards just keep repeating themselves...

And if you have read it has been working on our Asrock's not sure about other mother boards....

Now you can try with something different if you like and give us results.... we need more people to try different things.

Maybe someone can confirm it works on a different motherboard.... it's only $15-25 to try...

Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: MCE Remote Turn ON HTPC FOUND! w/DONGLE in front of your CASE! - by Beer40oz - 2012-06-23, 15:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Remote Turn ON HTPC FOUND! w/DONGLE in front of your CASE!4