OS X Mountain Lion w/ XBMC Eden two issues
I am working on a MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display running Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8). I am having two separate issues with it, which I haven't been able to locate any solutions to as of yet. So, I now post this thread and hope someone is able to provide some sort of solution to my issues.

1.) When XBMC starts up I often get a message about having to "reopen" the application. I have the option to "Reopen" or "Don't reopen" and XBMC starts up when I select one of these - but it is not static. Sometimes I have to select "Don't reopen" and sometimes I have to select "Reopen" to make the application start up. Kind of a 50/50 quiz show builtin to the application. When the application starts I have no trouble using it so far - no crashes or weird hangups or anything.

2.) When i have XBMC opened on (let's say) desktop 3, and while idling in the menus I swipe to desktop 1 and read up on a forum or something, I notice the CPU usage for the application shoots up from 4-6% to 30-50% in the activity monitor. I have fiddle about with this, making sure I could reproduce the issue, and indeed it is EVERY time I change away from the desktop running XBMC the CPU usage instantly shoots up.

I have supplied a paste of xbmc.log from a startup where both issues were present. http://pastebin.com/9uxzuyhi

If you need anymore information to help me solve the issue please don't hesitate to comment on it and I will do my best to supply any information necessary.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Mountain Lion w/ XBMC Eden two issues - by legenderry - 2012-07-31, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mountain Lion w/ XBMC Eden two issues0