TIME SENSITIVE: We need your help to fill out the XBMC PVR wiki page
(2012-10-24, 17:08)Ned Scott Wrote: The structure should be a lot clearer now. Tell me what you guys think.

Hiya Ned Scott,

newbie round here so treading carefully Big Grin

IMHO

The global screenshot explaining the different TV standards throughout the world is most excellent.

and the breakdown into platforms helps to make things much clearer

I would question where the support placement is on the NextPVR page. From my experience with wiki's it is better to place the support bit lower in the page as this helps people to actually try stuff before just panicking and asking questions in support that have already been answered if they bothered to read down....

EPG? Do you guys have a glossary? From my humble experience there are a load of people out there that don't know what such acronym's mean. I always find it better that someone can find the answer to their question within the manual that they are reading rather than have to navigate out of it? Could a definition of EPG be put into PVR FAQ's? Then we could/can link to that from individual pages?

many thanks for your time

steeb

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIME SENSITIVE: We need your help to fill out the XBMC PVR wiki page - by steeb - 2012-10-25, 01:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIME SENSITIVE: We need your help to fill out the XBMC PVR wiki page1