Can't map services to channels
I'm having the same issue as many others here with my setup (Rasberry Pi (model B with MPEG2 license) / OpenElec 3.2.4 / HTS Tvheadend 3.4.27 / HDHomeRun (HDHR-US)). I was able to manually map channels by doing the following:

1. Configuration -> Channel / EPG -> +Add Channel. You don't have to name each newly added channels anything in particular, unless you want to. Add one channel for each service detected. Save Changes.
2. Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters -> Services. For each service listed, double click the Channel Name cell, and from the drop down choose a channel name from the previous step. Save Changes.
3. I only set up one tuner for testing purposes, but I imagine that with multiple tuners, you would want to make sure that step 2 is repeated for each TV Adapter. To avoid confusion, you'll probably want to make sure that adapters with identical services have the same channel name.

In my case, this was enough for me to be able to view Live TV. As it turns out, it doesn't work very well with my setup. Live TV hangs and jitters often enough to be unwatchable. I'll assume it's because my hardware and not TVH. Of coarse this still doesn't resolve the EPG issues I have with TVH. Is there really a lack of ATSC support for TVH, or is there a known issue? I admit that I'm a noob, but it seems like resolving station info from the stream would be easier than the audio and video.

Messages In This Thread
Can't map services to channels - by Xexiz - 2012-11-20, 06:42
RE: Can't map services to channels - by Xexiz - 2012-11-23, 00:48
RE: Can't map services to channels - by Xexiz - 2012-11-24, 00:23
RE: Can't map services to channels - by Xexiz - 2012-11-24, 17:51
RE: Can't map services to channels - by Xexiz - 2012-11-25, 21:08
RE: Can't map services to channels - by negge - 2013-11-17, 16:07
RE: Can't map services to channels - by afu517 - 2014-02-14, 18:01
RE: Can't map services to channels - by negge - 2014-02-15, 00:16
RE: Can't map services to channels - by jessh - 2014-02-22, 02:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't map services to channels0