WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-05-04, 13:37)TeKo Wrote: First you should use Over Under 3D with your passive TV (Better resolution for more info just google it)

There is an addon by jaaps that switches to 3D mode automatically.

If you tell me your file names and I can adjust the addon or you can just do it yourself.

You need something like "Moviename 3D HSBS/HOU" so the addon knows if t has to switch to OU or SBS.

Hi Teko
Thanks for the advice
I haven't got any over/under movies yet, but I'm working on that.
I'm not sure how to adjust Jaaps addon, so I downloaded it as a zip file, and installed it as is, into Slurm's 3D Frodo build.
XBMC said it was installed and enabled
I had a look at the default.py, and I renamed a 3D movie to "John Carter 3D H-SBS.mkv" to match what is allready in the default.py
I've tried playing the movie, but no difference to the subs or gui, when the TV is set to SBS the movie is merged and looks great, but subs and play controls still get split and unusable.
in the README.md of Jaaps addon, it says "NOTE: This script only works using a modified XBMC version!"
Should it work on Slurms 3D Frodo build?
Would it make any difference that I didn't uninstall the previous Frodo, I just installed Slurm's build over it?
It also says "Replace '3D Movies' in default.py at line 10 with your own path/regex for your 3D content."
I'm not quite clear on what is meant by path/regex so I just left it as is. I don't know if that is preventing it from working.
your help is greatly appreciated
cheers
BMboomer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by BMboomer - 2013-05-05, 01:57
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11