WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Quote: In his branch, XBMC uses the MKV meta tag info to detect the 3D mode of the movie and if that fails extracts it from the filename. GUI is switched to correct 3D mode automatically.
Good idea, but not very useful. The tag you are talking about is not very "popular". Also, hsbs, htab is not popular as well (honestly, I've never seen "htab", or "hsbs", I can see half.sbs, hou instead). I think the best way is letting user to configure keywords to be used, and of course - manual selection should also be possible.

Quote:And if you have a passive 3D TV and happen to run a linux XBMC you can also switch to 3D interlaced mode so that you don't have to do the extra switch on your TV (AFAIK work is being done for windows, but it's a lot more complicated with Direct3D - hail to OpenGL).
It sounds good - do you mean I can manually force xbmc to convert over under movie to interlaced mode? If so, there is no need to switch tv to 3D mode at all. But I'm afraid that conversion 1080p to interlaced mode on the fly would cause very high CPU load, am I right? Or it's done by GPU?

Quote:The only thing missing is a 3D on/off toggle/cAction + overall improvements and fixes for Windows and the rPI.
Please, fix rPI official branch... it's broken for over under movies currently (as I wrote a few posts earlier).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by giaur - 2013-05-08, 20:00
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11