WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-05-16, 14:53)giaur Wrote: Actually, auto switch to 3d mode is not really madatory for me (but still usefull feature). I need to be able to manually switch between 3d modes, the best way is to have keymap for this. I can see you are already tested this build, so - can you tell me if this is possible now? I have Jaaps verrsion compiled and installed and I have configured it to switch between 3d modes using 'y' key. Can I do the same way with elupus 3d?

Yes the 'y' key will switch between 3d modes by defining it in keyboard.xml. <y>3dmode</y>. I even modified the code to skip the anaglyph 3d part as I want only SBS and OU.

Quote:
Quote:I am trying to compile it with the latest xbmc master as mp3 audio is not working in the elupus version
This sounds very bad, I need mp3 audio support. Is there any fixed version (latest 3D and mp3 not broken)? I use linux platform and I can compile xbmc by myself.

mp3 was broken in the nightly version used by elupus. It has been fixed in latest nightly, but elupus has not updated his version. I'm trying to compile from todays nightly which plays mp3 , but I am not sure which of the files need to be edited. Please share which files need modification if you know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by baijuxavior - 2013-05-16, 15:19
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11