WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-06-17, 13:56)da-anda Wrote: you only have to revert your change in CStereoscopicsManger::Initialize() which was basically added to NOT start/resume XBMC in stereo mode.

Yup. I just never thought about the need to stay in 3d mode after video playback. But I suppose it does make sense. We could actually ask on playback stop if we want to revert to 2d.

(2013-06-17, 13:56)da-anda Wrote: btw - should we make STEREO_MODE_OFF behave like STEREO_MODE_MONO (2D) and drop the later now that we can change/define the stereo mode of the video independently? I'd add a little notification icon for like 5 seconds to stereoscopic videos played in 2D to inform users that this video can also be viewed in 3D.

Different things thou. The mono mode (which I would like to rename to LEFT_EYE_ONLY) is just that it takes part of the video. OFF is really ignore the fact that it's a 3d movie.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by elupus - 2013-06-17, 14:27
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11