WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2014-01-08, 22:24)da-anda Wrote: I'm not aware that we switch into a FullSBS resolution, but I could be wrong, not having any FullSBS/OU material nor HW that would handle it (damn old AMD GPU and borked drivers). But you could be right, in this case GUI should be rendered in full 1080p and no quality loss (except for things the TV is doing, especially on passive displays) should be visible.

I can confirm that this works. I have a setup using an Nvidia card and a Matrox Dualhead to make a 3840x1080 desktop and it displays the left and right side perfectly once you have run it through the display calibration function. I have not tried this with an AMD card with eyefinity, but I hope to test this soon as well.

The only problem I run into when I rip my original legal 3D blurays to FullSBS with DVDFab, is that they come with 3840x1080 image based double subtitles that have their own depth information included (I assume), so when XBMC doubles them again I end up with quadruple subtitles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by Enkhil - 2014-01-09, 14:17
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11