WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2014-01-22, 22:42)da-anda Wrote: pleas read a few pages back for the answer of how to fix FullSBS movies. in short: fix mkv headers and enter correct display resolution.
As for TV stays in 3D mode but XBMC is exiting it: Either enable "settings > video > playback > Adjust display refresh rate to match video" (which I'd suggest anyways) or disable "disable stereoscopic mode when playback is stopped" on same settings page. Both will achieve what you want.

Thanks for the tip. I set the 3D flag to 1 and the resolution to 1920x1080p. This makes the file playable in xbmc but it now displays like HalfSBS in vlc. Is this the desired behaviour? Makes the file somewhat watchable with vlc in windows though.. Angel
So If I get this right, the resolution set in mkv header should be the desired resolution for the film and has nothing to do with the resolution of the stream?

I don't get the sense of the setting "disable stereo mode when playback is stopped". When I was in active stereo mode before I started I probably want to stay there when I finish watching.

Any idea about the right eye thing shown i the pictures?

Thank you for your answers. This is just amazing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by Mettbrot - 2014-01-23, 01:50
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11