WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Hi,
I am not sure this is the right place to post this...
Using the python addon system on a Gotham 13.1 build on windows I am noticing a few things when trying to retrieve a file's 'StereoscopicMode' using info labels:

1) When NOT using a filename tag, only mkv files with the appropriate headers seem to be detected. WMV files with the appropriate headers are not detected. It does not seem to detect mp4 files, but I cannot find a tool to check that my sample files have the correct flag under the SEI FPA tag.

2) The wiki seems to indicate that there is a way of using anaglyph and row interleaved 3D but does not indicate either a way of detecting them thru embedded information nor a way of using the filename to tag these files. So I am a little unclear how such a file would ever be tagged as anaglyph or interleaved.

3) The wiki for InfoLabels http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=InfoLabels indicates that return values are: "mono, split_vertical, split_horizontal, row_interleaved, anaglyph_cyan_red, anaglyph_green_magenta". However for 'mono' or 2D files, using 'xbmc.getInfoLabel("VideoPlayer.StereoscopicMode")' i am getting an empty string in return instead of 'mono'. For TAB/OU files I am getting 'top_bottom' instead of 'split_horizontal' and for SBS, I am getting 'left_right' instead of 'split_vertical'.

I just want to verify that 1 and 2 are correct. And if 3 is the way it is supposed to be, I will be more than happy to edit the wiki to correct it, but wanted to check here first that we are in agreement that the wiki is incorrect.

Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by KenV99 - 2014-06-21, 21:10
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11