Raspberry Pi - 1080i Channels keep stop starting . Works fine on normal xbmc player
Is there any difference between playing a recorded 1080i ts file using the standard xbmc player and using the pvr plugin to stream a 1080i tv channel?

I have a problem when I view a 1080i tv channel on the raspberry pi using the pvr tsreader plugin . It keeps stopping and the time played appears top right and it has to buffer then it stops and starts and keeps buffering , playing a bit, then stopping and buffering again.

If I play the recording file over samba on xbmc standard player without the pvr plugin or using the recorded tv section it plays fine.

So does pvr plugin do something different. Is there anything that can be done to stop this buffering?

I have set wait time to 3000ms , same problem,

Can I use nfs shares instead of samba to read the timeshift file ? Might work better

Messages In This Thread
Raspberry Pi - 1080i Channels keep stop starting . Works fine on normal xbmc player - by sorrowuk - 2012-12-18, 03:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi - 1080i Channels keep stop starting . Works fine on normal xbmc player0