Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working
(2013-02-17, 19:04)Neil Coggins Wrote: I have also observed something unexpected (and that I haven't seen reported previously)... When attempting to play a live HD channel, I get black screen as expected. Pressing enter brings up the playback / audio / video controls (again, as expected). However, the audio stream type is blank (i.e. no indication of MPEG-2 audio or similar), and audio streams is listed as "0.0" (instead of 2.0 or 5.1 as I would expect).

Does anyone else see this? I have been looking into whether the problem was a regression in the tvheadend plugin (see #166 here), but @opdenkamp believes the problem lies in omxplayer, and so that is where I intend to focus my efforts (for whatever they are worth).

Does anyone else experience the audio streams for live HD channels being misreported in this manner?

I have this also - going via Live TV -> channels -> pick any (SD Mpeg4) running on tvheadend 3.2.18~g40a8920-dirty, I have a 60-80% chance of getting a blank screen with audio missing as you mention.

Going via Videos -> LiveTV video source (htsp://....... configured as source) I have a 20-40% chance of hitting this.

Surely in the LiveTV(1st case) trying to switch channels the chance is 90-100% for a blank screen - so I'm now only using the Video source as a workaround.

Raspberry Pi type B, 128M VideoRAM, latest XBMC 12.0 (git unknown), HdHomeRun Dual DTV. It is becoming very annoying...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working - by thagg1975 - 2013-02-28, 07:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working3