libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
(2013-01-17, 05:54)Drakkim Wrote: I am experiencing crashes on a Minix Neo G4 with the HW version (SW version is slow and otu of sync, just like the official RC3), but I can't submit a log because I can't find it... It seems to be logging under the /data/data/ directory, which I can't access since my device isn't rooted... any suggestions on how I can get that log to you?

It should usually be located on your "external" storage but what is the external storage depends on your device. On my SGS2 this is the path where you can find the log: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Debug_log#Location
With adb you can also access the /data/data/ directory without having to root your device. But you need to know what folder/file you are looking for because an "ls" in /data/data/ most likely returns an error. Or as mentioned in the initial post you can give add-on:XBMC Log Uploader (wiki) a try.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by Montellese - 2013-01-17, 09:24
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10