Recently added is not sorting based on advancedsettings | Frodo [SOLVED]
(2013-01-22, 10:22)jmarshall Wrote: It depends somewhat on platform on what they mean I suspect. In theory it is as you described.

I was going to post another question but I figured out my newest 'recently added' issue. Some file were appearing at the top of my recently added list that shouldn't have been there.

When I looked in Windows these files had an older create date/time and a blank modified date/time. When I look at the attributes in the NFS share (XBMC uses this), the modified dates were in 2038 and some were 2015. However, the create date/time on these files were correct.

It would be nice if XBMC could somehow filter out future dates and automatically use the modified/create date which isn't in the future.

I would think that option 1 would do this as it says that it will use the ctime if the mtime isn't valid.

Code:
0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recently added is not sorting based on advancedsettings | Frodo - by aiccucs - 2013-01-22, 18:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added is not sorting based on advancedsettings | Frodo [SOLVED]0