DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-19, 12:00)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 02:02)panni Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 01:22)Roman_V_M Wrote: I've updated the build too. The link in the 1-st post.
Hard freezes with FF speed > x4 seem to be fixed.

Well you can also add my build as a mirror - it's a private host with direct download Smile
I'd also volunteer hosting selected builds on this DDL server. Just tell me which ones you want.

Thanks for the offer. The only problem is that I modify the system corefactory.xml in my builds for network streams and PVR to be played with DVDplayer. DSplayer has limited support of network streams (not exactly its fault), so I think that it needs to be done so that inexperienced users would avoid problems.
Sou our builds are not exactly "mirrored".

BTW, I'm going to update the 1-st post with the new build soon.

(2013-02-17, 12:53)Bjur Wrote: Am I the only one with the blurry subtitle problem?

Probably. Personally, I have no problems with external .srt subs.
This is a known issue that DSplayer does not support .ass subs with complex effects, like shadows and karaoke, though simple-styled .ass subs (fonts, colors, layout) are displayed correctly.
Make sure that some filter with its own subtitles displaying ability (ffdshow-video, vsfilter etc.) does not mess up with your subs.

Thanks for the feedback. The problem is with with .srt files and only on some movies. The only filters I have installed is LAVFilters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Bjur - 2013-02-20, 11:38
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8