DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-19, 12:00)Roman_V_M Wrote: I modify the system corefactory.xml in my builds for network streams and PVR to be played with DVDplayer. DSplayer has limited support of network streams (not exactly its fault), so I think that it needs to be done so that inexperienced users would avoid problems.

I can't tell which player is used for PVR by default. The backend I use sends TS video which results in occasional timeouts. Within their frontend, these problems don't occur, nor do they occur with separate decoders in mpc-hc. I'd be primarily interested in using this build to "align" my NPVR feeds to a more stable ts playback setup. I previously tried setting all video to an external player, which worked for my entire library but failed on all live tv streams from npvr. It would hang at the external player splash screen. Will I be able to modify the default PVR video player within this build or do I need to use the system playercorefactory.xml

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Dark_Slayer - 2013-02-25, 22:32
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8