DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
I wonder if anyone has had this problem using the newest version of Frodo (not the one that came out yesterday). I have a friend that has a very large music collection (3000+ songs) which she streams from another computer on the network and after installing the Frodo version of DSPlayer after 15 to 20 mins of playing music through Party Mode the music stops and displays the following message: No Signal Check connected device's power, cable connection, and source selection. To me this sounded like a network error so I copied her collection to the XBMC computer and re-scanned to the local hard drive, no change. I keep getting the same error, I have searched everywhere for this error and have not found anything. Prior to Frodo, with the Eden version she never had this issue. I have a debug log, but it's too big to fit into pastebin, I turned off all scans for new music and movies etc but because it takes 15 to 20 mins the log gets too large. I'm not an XBMC expert by any means but looking through the log I didn't see anywhere that shows the message getting displayed. Also if she just uses any button on the remote the music starts playing again for another 15 to 20 mins. The log shows that it is using ffmpeg to play the music. If there is a way that I can put up the debug log I will, I have also recorded the start and stop time for the log....

Thanks
Randy

Messages In This Thread
Music Stops Playing in Party Mode after 15 to 20 Mins - by vmax - 2013-07-28, 19:47
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8