DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
been a while , nice to see dsplayer builds still being under constant development cant wait for a gotham build , its a real joke that the xbmc devs dont see any need for integration of such a great internal player such as dsplayer , but atleast we got our trusty members to help us out with that , thanks guys and keep up the great work , without this id still bed using external players with xbmc Nod

btw im a newbie when it comes to configuring this , so could someone please help me out to have it configured to use the filters that are used in this potplayer guide by ranpha , id appreciate it, since ive tried out the default install of this xbmc 12.3 dsplayer frodo build and it seems its not using any of the filters that are set in potplayer not lav not madvr , nothing

http://imouto.my/configuring-potplayer-f...-decoding/

lav filters and madvr are of course used as well as can be seen in the guide, for all known file types as far as i know of such as :

this is from my old external potplayer playercorefactory:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="POTPLAYER" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\x86\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="divx|mpls|mov|ogv|mp4|m2ts|rm|iso|bdpls|mkv|bdmv|avi|xvid|h.264|dv|vcd|asf|mpg|mpeg|mpeg1|hdmov|dat|rmvb|flv|vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|m4v|ogm|mpeg2|3gp|wmv" player="POTPLAYER"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-02-20, 01:59
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8