DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-03, 19:42)tiben20 Wrote:
(2014-03-03, 14:30)ashlar Wrote: OMG! Go tiben20, go!!! Big Grin

On a slightly different note, are you really sure about working on Frodo? Gotham is kinda stable already and it's moving toward alpha/beta status soon, I think. Wouldn't it be better to work on the most current version?

In any case, really good to have you back at the helm.

i took the latest dsplayer source. Unless there is a dsplayer gotham version somewhere i will keep working on the frodo one
No, I got that. And, please note this before reading any further: do whatever you prefer.
You are donating your time here, it's the least we can do for you to accept your decisions. Smile

My point was and still is: unless I am mistaken, you are looking at some serious work to be able to incorporate MadVR in XBMC. Considering that Gotham bring some serious advantages, wouldn't it be better do direct that serious work toward something that will not be outdated in a couple of months?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by ashlar - 2014-03-04, 13:20
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8