DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-19, 22:19)aracnoz Wrote: guys I managed to run the xy-VSFilter through the interface of xbmc
now i can choose a subtitle, hide/show etc etc directly from xbmc gui
everything work ok...

now I have to put it all together (libsubs.dll and xyvsfilter.dll)

but this is not difficult just boring

(2014-03-19, 03:25)tiben20 Wrote: Even if we are not planning on merging with the main branch of xbmc can you keep the xbmc formatting convention http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=5238
2 spaces instead of tabs and braces the way they ask
also im not sure but CoUninitialize in DSPlayer.cpp might cause some bugs when closing many times the player i remember having some problems with initializing and uninitialize the com library in the past, but of course if there is no problem just leave it like that.

@tiben20
Now I end this thing with xvsfilter and then I promise to bring order to the code Smile

but there is alot of integration of dsplayer code and i don't think that eduard has followed this rules so much :\
good thing i don't have to work with the subtitle code, it took me around 60 hours to remove the atl library out of the mpc-hc code only to integrate their subtitle renderer into xbmc

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by tiben20 - 2014-03-19, 23:36
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8