DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-07-10, 18:33)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-07-08, 22:52)Warner306 Wrote: The minimum play time works as intended. I have tested it
It doesn't work for me 99% of the time. It will mark videos as watched after viewing them for only seconds.

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong; I have mine set to 1140 seconds or 19 minutes and it never marks anything as watched if viewed for a few minutes at a time. Perhaps your syntax is wrong, or you have placed the rule in the wrong order. You should review the playercorefactory file I posted a page earlier.

I tried DS Player and had it crashed on a black screen a few times and went back to MPC-HC. Perhaps I'm using the wrong version of AV Splitter, as the troublesome files are 1080P blu-ray rips. I'm not totally satisfied with MPC-HC. It's almost seemless, but not quite, and the lack of OSD options beyond Remaining Time are annoying. But I still get the best audio/video experience with this combination.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2014-07-10, 21:00
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8