DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-11-18, 02:16)clubwerks Wrote: I have a question which I've found some vague answers to and nothing has fixed it yet, but sometimes (like maybe 75% of the time) when I try and play a video in FULLSCREEN using the latest DSPlayer version of XBMC the screen immediately turns black and XBMC is essentially locked up. I've tried to wait it out up to 5 minutes and nothing happens, the screen is just black. I have to use task manager to close XBMC. Now, if I take XBMC out of fullscreen mode start the video and then fullscreen it, it works 100% of the time. I'm sure I'm missing a setting somewhere but any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Try this: first go to ur graphic card control center and go to video, ensure the video is managed by the player (or application) not by the card (Nvidia and AMD have similar stuff).
If this does not work, turn hardware acceleration off in XBMC and try.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by vicmanpergar - 2014-11-18, 05:57
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8