DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-25, 19:48)hentai23 Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 00:45)aracnoz Wrote: and stop ... so who was taking the time? how long it took me to integrate madVR into DSPlayer?

a bit of irony for one of the most difficult things I've done with DSPlayer
I would like to thank madshi ... I contacted him on doom9 having 0 posts, and with no credibility in the community and was immediately available and he has always helped me with infinite patience
in the last few days I asked for advice even on what to wear in the morning Big Grin, without his help I would definitely integrated madVR because I have a hard head, but with his help it was all much easier and faster

thank you madshi...

How much good is the integration of madVR in DSPlayer? ... honestly I have no idea, I have to admit that I never used madVR continuously because I love the XBMC gui so I do not know nothing about all his infinite power
so maybe it will be you to tell me... certain is that I had never seen a gui so advanced as that of kodi that works on madVR, i'm very proud of the final result

some details...

Now in Video Renderer there is a list, so madvr will appear if it's installed in the system

when we select madVR as renderer kodi shows two options

The first one allows you to choose if to use the gui of kodi to configure some of the most important madVR options, on the advice of madshi I included this possibility because some more advanced users have created profiles on madVR that probably don't want to lose

if we use the interface of kodi to configure the settings of madVR, for every video will be stored the custom settings, i created a table in dsplayer database with all madvr options, so the behavior it's as with normal video settings of kodi... you can also change the default values and then assign them to all videos

the second option in the menu DSPlayer on madvr it's to enable the fullscreen exclusive mode of madVR, to make madvr work in exclusive mode i had to force kodi in windowed mode... so when we select madvr as video renderer kodi will work only in windowed mode in this way madvr can use his own exclusive mode
(the point is or madvr goes in exclusive mode or kodi... infact madvr it's like another window)

one last note it's on NNEDI3 double settings, there are many rules on how and when you can turn on the different options, the trayicon of madVR follows these rules, the interface that i had use to set madVR no, so I could not replicate all these rules

so to make it work properly you must know what you are doing

it is time to test... everything it's in my signature

so i decided to stop by ...as i do so every so often .. you know xD

communication with tiben20 died down , i must sadly report

so i login and what da f do i see here

o...m ...g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally !!!!!!! madvr dsplayer !!!! all these years of keeping up hope paid off!, now its up to testing , i hope all my dreams have come true, ill be back with some feedback then as soon as properly tested, thanks aracnoz in advance a ton for this great job, and i cant wait for the stable build release of this ,but as said ill be testing this baby asap

and finally of course a huge thank you goes out to the grandmaster of videoquality codecs aka Madshi , thanks man for all your help and great to see you on kodi forums every so often bro

LOL wondered how long it would take for you to surface.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by steelman1991 - 2015-03-25, 20:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8