DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-29, 22:11)_Andy_ Wrote: I have two questions when using dsplayer but first i like to thank @aracnoz and other guys for madVR + Kodi. I can remember i read in the past someone said madVR and XBMC will never happen. You prove them wrong.
Thanks a lot for your hard work. I appreciate that.

I have 2 direct sound output devices (my tv over hdmi and my usb wireless headphone). Sometimes i like to switch to my headphones. In kodi and dsplayer setup i switch to direct sound logitech wirless headphone and start
a movie with dsplayer. The sound still outputs from my tv. If i start the movie with the dvdplayer the sound outputs in my headphones.
Any clue whats wrong?

If i disable use exclusive mode for madVR in dsplayer setup is it possible to switch kodi to use real fullscreen instead of fullscreen window? If i play a movie with dvdplayer i often have heavy tearing.

If you disable fullscreen exclusive mode and uncheck the fullscreen window option, Kodi will use a fullscreen and madVR will play in windowed mode. This should not cause any conflict.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2015-03-29, 23:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8