DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-04-01, 15:26)aracnoz Wrote: I always thought that the option "system filter ds mertis" it's useless... if you decide to use kodi in dsplayer version is because you want to have more control over the filters

more than once even tiben20 (one of the first with dsplayer) told me the same thing Smile

anyway it's not supported by me, i don't know how it works... without "media rules" you can loose some important things with dsplayer

@Warner306

speaking about the dsplayer ability... before madvr i added the support to change delay in lav audio and ffdshow audio, not only to change the delay on some unsynced mkv., but to support the advacendsettings of kodi <video><latency>

you can read something http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1939234 in a my old post, i don't know if this can be useful in the guide for someone else that has a sync problem with 24hz

p.s.

i think that we need a new thread with a new first page... There are candidates?

I am not feeling well today, but I could write it. It should appear under your name, of course.

What would you like the first post to say?

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2015-04-01, 17:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8