[Build/Patch] Frodo + external audio tracks support
Music 
I have uploaded a windows build of my Frodo branch that allows the use of external audio tracks: dropbox

This build also includes
  • piehs improvements to external subtitle name and language recognition
  • improvements to the representation of tracks in the audio selection dialogue (language and name)

The sources can be found at: Ext_Frodo (pieh's PR: 1365)

Linux users are welcome to clone this repo and compile this branch.

To have full control over the combination of audio tracks and subtitles have a look at my addon: Language Preference Manager (LPM)

From pieh PR Wrote:Here's example of how lang/name extraction is currently performing using my test case:
Code:
Util::ScanForExternalSubtitles: Searching for subtitles...
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.Closed-caption.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.directors-comments-en.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.en.name_stuff.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.it.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.some_name.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.Spanish.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: found subtitle file smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.txt
CUtil::ScanForExternalSubtitles: END (total time: 18 ms)
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = 'cc' / Name = 'Closed Caption' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.Closed-caption.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = 'en' / Name = 'directors-comments' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.directors-comments-en.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = 'en' / Name = 'name_stuff' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.en.name_stuff.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = 'it' / Name = 'Italiano' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.it.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = '' / Name = 'some_name' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.some_name.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = 'es' / Name = 'Espanol' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.Spanish.txt
CUtil::GetExternalStreamNameAndLangFromFilename - Language = '' / Name = 'The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.txt' from smb://KOMPUS/Videos/Dummy/The.Dummy.Video.720p.X264.txt

Messages In This Thread
[Build/Patch] Frodo + external audio tracks support - by Ace - 2013-02-08, 21:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Build/Patch] Frodo + external audio tracks support1