HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
(2016-06-06, 21:03)gurabli Wrote: Hi,
I have configured a mysql database on my home server running Ubuntu Server. I have a Pi2 with nfs shares and other Windows clients with samba. I know it has been asked several times, but just can't figure it out, how do I configure this if two different type of shares are used? Now I have duplicate items, obviously only one playing, nfs on Pi2, smb on Windows.

Configure your sources on Pi and Windows so they both use the same share, either both smb:// or both nfs://. If you use smb:// on Windows and nfs:// on Pi, then the shared database is of course going to treat each video as two different files resulting in duplicates.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by Milhouse - 2016-06-07, 00:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2