HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
Hi all, so I have a rather interesting problem that I am hoping that you guys may be able to help with. I set up my Primary System (A Beefy Quad Core PC with lots of storage) in the living room using the wiki guide (Which was excellent). It runs Windows 10 with SMB (With advanced security disabled, so all my devices can browse without passwords). The tricky bit is this; when I fire up Kodi on my laptop, everything works beautifully without any problems, however when I try watching things from my LibrELEC Raspberry Pi 3B or my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Haven't tried on the wife's iPhone or iPad yet) most things work like they should, however some TV Shows (Archer being one example) and movies (Again, not all of them , a lot of them work perfectly), when I select them from either of these devices tell me that the Media is Missing and asks if I should remove from the library...

This is extremely frustrating as trying to watch those files on either platform via direct ad (If I delete the settings xml) they work perfectly so it is not the platform but something with the sharing. Each of the three SMB Shared Folders (Series, Series 2 and Movies) were added to the primary server via IP (SMB:\\172.17.42.2\Series\). If it was a sharing issue, though, then the specific series' that don't work would be all series in a specific share, which is not the case. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by BuFf0k - 2017-07-21, 20:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2