HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition
I'm not a MySql expert by any means but -

You should not need to import your library when advancedsettings.xml is being used. If I remember right I shut down all devices and started Kodi on the mysql server using advancedsettings.xml (your mini PC) with NO libraries established I then setup the library sources, as one would normally do, in Kodi on your mini PC. If you have installed mysql properly it should then create a mysql databse on the server and magicaly add the info as Kodi's library function scans for and obtains it. Then you need to have advancedsettings on the pi you have and start Kodi on it. If the mysql server is installed properly the pi should now have the same data available. There should be no library sources available on it as it's now pulling the info from mysql. It is very important that you have port 3306 open on your router to the mysql server (the mini PC).

I THINK I have also had a new install of mysql running and installed advancedsettings.xml on a Kodi device that already has a library and it just made the databases and all was well!

If you use mysql command SHOW DATABASES; it should display your mysql databases myvideos107 (Kodi 17) and if there is music mymusic60 (Kodi 17) similar to this:

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition - by flhthemi - 2018-05-15, 14:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO:Share libraries using MySQL: Wiki Edition2