[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-03-26, 13:43)MilhouseVH Wrote: Certainly this script will cache the tvshow images, but not entirely sure about the stream details (SD/HD etc.), it may be possible to "pre-load" that information by requesting the stream details via json (can already do this with the J/Jd option and adding streamdetails property to extra.json.tvshows.episode)... I'll investigate shortly, just adding some extra tag support, or give it a try and see if you get valid stream details for newly added tvshows (and then see if they're there in the GUI when you access the Season/Episode list).

Excellent, if you wish to duplicate the behaiviour I described, try this with a TV show that has at least 50 episodes. Remove it from library and re-add it then navigate to TVShows>Library>Tittle>All Seasons you will notice all stream details are being re-cached and not listed immediately, as total duration gets calculated and to make flags show up and they get calculated jump from listing to scroll bar (this triggers refresh of flags).

Would be extra nice if script could trigger the calculation of the total duration as well but am unsure if this is at all possible.

Thanks for response will be keeping an eye.

uNi

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by un1versal - 2013-03-26, 13:57
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17