[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Yep, tried both, no luck. As confirmed by Montellese (the resident JSON expert), it's simply not possible to kickstart the stream details extract via JSON for the time being. So although JSON promises the possibility of providing this useful information, unless the scraper has pulled in the stream detail information at the time the media is scraped in you're going to be sh1t out of luck as the dynamic stream detail import process is a GUI only feature (and thus of no use from a JSON perspective).

The only other option right now is be to populate the local NFOs with the relevant stream/run-time information before scraping/updating the library. I typically use Sickbeard for my TV Shows, I'll ask there tomorrow to see if there is any possibility of improving the information present in the NFOs that Sickbeard creates but suspect the answer will be no...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-03-27, 01:43
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17