[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-05-03, 12:09)charrua Wrote: I use MySQL for the DB so I don't have MyMusic32.db and I have a big music library so the music DB dump from MySQL is about 60Mb.
I'll try to pinpoint the albums, artists and songs that trigger this error and let you know.
Thanks

Much appreciated.

You can supply a filter to qa, eg. "qa songs africa" (although it's the song after Africa that is causing the problem) which should speed things up. Partial filter matches also work. If you enable the logfile and logfile.verbose properties, the logfile information might help with any diagnosis/solution.

With Python2 I've been able to replace stdout and stderr with Unicode-savvy codecs, but have so far failed to get this to work in Python3 which explains why you're hitting this - I'll keep looking for a solution though...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-05-03, 23:58
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17