The TVDB scraper is currently broken due to upgrade works at TheTVDB site. We hope this issue will be resolved quickly.

[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I've added the switch --singlefolders to mklocal.py which you'll need to use when you have movies in individual folders, and I've also tweaked the mapping functionality to make it a bit more Windows friendly (the regex subsitutions were objecting to the backward slashes). Please re-download the latest mklocal.py - you'll need to pull the file from github again as there's no update functionality built into mklocal.py (it shouldn't change that often - famous last words!)

Also, update your texturecache.py to v1.1.6 as I've stopped it complaining when output fails due to a broken pipe, which happens when mklocal.py exits abruptly.

(2013-11-25, 00:31)redglory Wrote: Yup, just noticed the --readonly flag before you posted.

I've edit my post with a log as I've tried with:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies | tools/mklocal.py --readonly --local E:\Movies --prefix E:\Movies --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output fixup.dat

same error displaying prefixes not match...

And i think your suggestion would be great as an command option.

thanks a lot for your quick answers Smile

I'm just a bit confused, are you running this on Windows or Linux? It's just that you're using a mixture of Linux and Windows notation, and of course you'll need to be on Windows to access your E:\ drive.

Assuming you are on Windows, try the following and paste the output:
Code:
texturecache.py jd movies zombieland | tools\mklocal.py --readonly --singlefolders --local E:\Movies --prefix E:\Movies --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output fixup.dat --verbose

If that doesn't work, please also paste the output from the following:
Code:
texturecache.py jd movies zombieland

Cheers.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-25, 01:24
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617