[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-12-01, 13:40)MilhouseVH Wrote: The majority of operations can now be performed entirely remotely. Gotham has added a JSON API for the texture database which means it is no longer necessary to have direct access to the userdata folder when pruning and caching. The only options that still require direct access are those that involve walking the thumbnails folder or checking if a particular thumbnail file exists (r/R, f, X, Xd etc.). If/when JSON Files.GetDirectory() adds support for the contents of the thumbnails folder, all operations will be possible remotely.

Nice! I really don't mind not having remote but it seemed there was some interest in the thread.
I know you've said you had no interest in a add-on but having this in a web add-on would be really cool. Since more than one web add-on can be loaded this wouldn't have to integrate into anything else. Obviously this sounds so simple from the one not doing the work. Smile

I noted that the mklocal.py header text says you can run the program without options for help output but I believe that's wrong.
It would seem if it runs that way it just waits for maybe stdin?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by russg - 2013-12-01, 15:06
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17