[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-01-10, 16:55)goslo Wrote: This is the result when I run ./texturescache.py /R. I do believe these orphaned files need to go and there is nothing wrong with the db, so I added the properties file to the same folder as the script with the added "no", did a chmod +x on it and still I get the same message. Are there any other settings I need to do on the .cfg file?

The properties file should be called "texturecache.cfg" - I'm guessing you called it texturescache.cfg, if the way you named the script is anything to go by. Also, there is no need to chmod the properties file. You can see your current configuration, and the filename of the relevant property file, by running "./texturecache.py config".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-01-10, 20:11
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17