[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-01-17, 01:46)theowiesengrund Wrote: Is it possible to add additional parameters besides "today"? Something like "last x days" or "last x weeks"? Would be comfortable for cronjobs.

Sure, probably just need a relative number of days, @qa.nfo.refresh=14 for any update within the previous 14 days. I'll add support shortly.

One thing I always forget is that by default the qa/qax options will only consider media (movies, episodes) added within the previous 30 days, so set @qaperiod=9999 to effectively disable this restrictive period check.

(2014-01-17, 01:46)theowiesengrund Wrote: You said somewhere that qax removes the media first from the library before rescanning - but the watched status is restored automatically (which is good). How is this achieved?

When an item is removed from the media library the watched status is not removed, so when it's added back the watched status is still there and somehow it is re-associated with the new media. It's certainly not something I'm doing. I presume it's by design/intentional, so that watched status isn't lost when the user "refreshes" a movie in the GUI.

(2014-01-17, 01:46)theowiesengrund Wrote: Another thing: Is there a specific reason, that you don't support tvshows for the imdb function?

Yes, I don't have access to a reliable source of updated IMDb information for TV Shows. I'm using www.omdbapi.com for IMDb information which supports only movies right now. Accessing IMDb information directly is not easy or reliable and can also result in legal problems...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-01-17, 02:05
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17