[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-02-04, 18:28)CrazyCanuck Wrote: Odd, I'm not home right now to verify but I'm pretty sure s option query returned url data as encoded. I'm using RPi Openelec 3.2.4. Also, not sure if it makes a difference but my URLs are smb and not nfs. The reason I came across this is that a query on Let It Be would not return any results, yet Let%20It%20Be did.

I've very occasionally seen url encoded data in Textures13.db (3 such rows out of 30,000) but I've no idea how they got there and presumed it was an error.

If you can reliably reproduce url encoded data in Textures13.db that would be interesting, but as a rule I'm not seeing this with Frodo 3.2.4 or Gotham, and any such urls are wrong.

(2014-02-04, 18:28)CrazyCanuck Wrote: Also, is there a way to delete and re-cache album art (C option) using url as filter.

Not directly, no.

(2014-02-04, 18:28)CrazyCanuck Wrote: From what I understand my option is to use albums class with filter, but this seems to only filter on albums with filter value in name as opposed to somewhere in path. So in my particular example I would like to re-cache all album art for the artist Beatles and not just artist art or just albums with Beatles in name (e.g. With The Beatles). Hopefully this makes sense.

You could try something like "purge all /beatles/" to remove just your Beatles artwork from the cache (the pattern used assumes all your Beatles music is stored within a "Beatles" folder), followed by "c albums" / "c artists" to re-cache any album/artist artwork that is now missing from the cache (ie. the Beatles artwork you just deleted with the purge option).

However I've added a change to the next version I'll be releasing which will allow you to filter on a field other than the default "title", eg. "jd movies 'james cameron' @filter=director" would allow you to view details of all your movies directed by James Cameron, and "C albums 'the\ beatles' @filter=artist" would re-cache just your Beatles albums.

If you are having a problem with a filter matching both "Beatles" and "With The Beatles" - you want the former but not the latter - then (in this future release) setting "@filter.operator=is" will ensure the filter matches on "Beatles" exactly (though still case-insensitive). Any of the standard filter operators can be specified, eg. "jd movies cameron @filter=director @filter.operator=startswith" would return movies directed by Cameron Crow, but not James Cameron (the default @filter.operator is "contains").
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-02-04, 20:06
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17