[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-03-06, 23:49)uNiversal Wrote: can you add a switch to write the default settings to file like ./texturecache wcfg so that all defaults are put into a file and we can edit those after to suit any particular changes we want to do like -R etc.?

"./texturecache.py config" will show you your current settings, and without a config file these will all be the defaults.

You could redirect the output of "config" to a file and with a bit of editing use it as a configuration file but I really don't recommend adding properties to the confguration file unless you want to override the default value - if you add properties to the config file using what are the current default values, if/when the default value of a property changes in future you won't get the benefit as you'll still be using the "old" default value.

My advice is always to add only the properties you need to your config file. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-03-06, 23:58
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17